We’ll be opening the doors to our inaugural Apps World Germany event this Wednesday (April 22nd) and it’s going to be a fantastic launch show!
It’s not too late to register to join us for two days of top level content, networking, live hackathons and more in at the CityCube, Berlin on Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd this week!
With over 150 exhibitors confirmed and thousands of pre-registered attendees alongside top keynotes from the likes of Steve Wozniak, Ian Livingstone and Peter Molyneux this year’s Apps World Germany is set to be the best yet!
· Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder, Apple
· Peter Molyneux, Founder, Lionhead Studios
· Ian Livingstone, Co-Founder, Games Workshop
· Ulrik Nehammer, CEO, Coca-Cola
· Philip E. Ginthör, CEO GSA, Sony Music Entertainment Germany
· Andreas Peters, Head of Digital, The Walt Disney Company Germany, Switzerland, Austria
· Malik Aberkane, Mobile Specialist, EMEA, Twitter
· John Boughton, Director of Mobile Strategy, TUI Group
· Ben Phillips, Global Head of Mobile, MediaCom
· David Rhee, Global Marketing Analytics Lead, adidas
The Wincor Hackfest and Blukii Hackfest are also not to be missed at Apps World this year. Fancy seeing some live coding utilising cutting edge technology? Drop by the Hackfest zone and see what they’re up to!
Better still, take part! Are you up for the challenge? The Hackfest is totally free to participate in, so involve your friends, create a team, or come along on your own with some fantastic ideas and get ready to join us for two days of networking, coding, testing and innovating!
With prizes totalling €7000 up for grabs, don’t miss out!
To register your free exhibition pass please click here.
We can’t wait to see you there!